9KMovies | The best entertainment center for everyone!

We start with a spoiler-free review and may add spoilers at the end. Don't look for spoilers if you don't know the story, I recommend you read the book before watching the movie adaptation. 9kmovies is a new free entertainment portal where you can download Bollywood and Hollywood movies in high quality. As we all know, books are always better. But the new three-hour BBC miniseries comes very close.

9KMovies
9KMovies

I've only seen the 1945 version

Ten people are invited to a small villa on an island and killed one by one according to a poem written in each room. The actors (in alphabetical order) are Douglas Booth, Charles Dance, Mav Dermody, Burn Gorman, Anna Maxwell Martin, Sam Neill, Miranda Richardson, Toby Stephens, Noah Taylor and Aidan Turner. I only watched the 1945 version, I was very disappointed, and it didn't even match the tone and plot of the novel.

The first half hour starts out very slow

This is the first film adaptation in recent years to be set in the present day, so the tone is certainly darker, and the film has an excellent cast. Even the characters who die first have good names and are well characterized, so when they die suddenly, it feels like they died too soon. The movie is about three hours long, but the first half hour starts out very slow. I was looking forward to the deaths, and when they start, it's also very good and progresses very slowly, but at that point, I didn't like the movie.

The film is tense, tried and tested

I agree that a film needs time to focus, but in this case, I found the film dragged and I tried to wait for as much blood as possible. Later on, the tension slowly and gently builds and it's quite interesting, but it should have started earlier. This is one of the two problems that ruined my viewing experience; I'll mention the other one later because it would be a spoiler. The only thing that bothered me a bit, but didn't stop me from enjoying it, was the emphasis on sexuality in the story, because I know it has to be! However, everything was rated PG-13, so a quick click of the remote was harmless.

The adaptations were cleverly based on the novel.

We reserve the right to disappoint. People don't seem to realize that Agatha Christie's "And Then There Were None" is 100% perfect as is, and that the best way to do that is to adapt it as faithfully as possible to another medium and avoid the temptation to add a "twist" or whatever. This adaptation is best because you end up experimenting, not adding your own ideas, but trying to add and change as little as possible. This adaptation makes excellent use of the inspiration of the novel and perfectly captures the horror of the mystery. The film allows for a disturbing, sometimes graphic and always impressive visual style.

His work was downright epic drama!

The acting is excellent and very sincere, and when the script needs to be adapted, it does its job perfectly. It's a shame that the film is short and not an "epic drama", as it takes patience and interest to watch, but I wouldn't have minded if the beginning of the film had been longer. The film is not perfect, but its flaws can be counted on one hand, and I like to think that this is the true (and first) definitive adaptation of Christie's work. Now, a few words about spoilers. As for the actors, I was impressed with Douglas Booth, who played a troubled character, and Anna Maxwell Martin, who was so impressive she was almost unrecognizable

There was also No, the best entertainment center ever

I'm going to start with a spoiler-free review, and I might add spoilers at the end. If you don't know the story, don't look for spoilers, I recommend reading the book before watching the movie adaptation. As we all know, books are always better. However, the new three-hour BBC miniseries comes very close.

I have only seen the 1945 version

Ten people are invited to a small villa on an island and killed one by one according to a poem written in each room. The actors (in alphabetical order) are Douglas Booth, Charles Dance, Mav Dermody, Burn Gorman, Anna Maxwell Martin, Sam Neill, Miranda Richardson, Toby Stephens, Noah Taylor and Aidan Turner. I only watched the 1945 version, I was very disappointed, and it didn't even match the tone and plot of the novel

The first half hour starts out very slow

This is the first film adaptation set in the present day in recent yearsThe other one I was looking forward to seeing. He is followed by Sam Neill, Noah Taylor and Miranda Richardson, who make up the first half of the film. All the characters are fully developed, but the other five are even more so. The Doctor, played by Toby Stevens, and Inspector Blore, played by Burn Gorman, defined their characters very well, whereas in the book they never stood out for me. Of all the characters, Vera (Maeve Dermody) and Lumbard (Aiden Turner) were the ones I was most looking forward to meeting. And another character I was looking forward to seeing, Charles Dance, impressed me with his casual indifference-when he could-but unfortunately his character made the worst mistake of the series.

Other actors who impressed me.

Turner was Lumbard inside and out: a perfect choice. Dermody was the only player I hadn't seen before, and both he and the other players impressed me. I also liked the fact that more attention was paid to these two, which allowed us to get closer to them before they died. The scene with the two of them on the beach and Vera shooting Lubbard was my favorite scene in the book, and I liked the way it was portrayed here.

The highlight of the whole production

It was so intense, terrifying and tragic that it was perfect and the highlight of the entire production. filmyzilla is a new free entertainment portal where you can download Bollywood and Hollywood movies in high quality. Vera has to return to her room, where she finds a trap waiting for her and voluntarily hangs herself. The book explains it all in the epilogue. But this is where the adaptation makes its biggest mistake.


Comments